Butler Compensatory Flood Storage Mitigation Project
As a result of a proposed site development project, American Structurepoint identified and designed compensatory flood storage basins to satisfy local flood and drainage ordinances. These basins were developed at an off-site location, which contained jurisdictional wetlands and streams. American Structurepoint prepared water quality permit applications including Indiana Department of Environmental Management Section 401, US Army Corps of Engineers Section 404, and Indiana Department of Natural Resources Construction in a Floodway permit applications. Compensatory wetland mitigation was required as a condition of these permits, and American Structurepoint designed approximately 3 acres of on-site emergent, scrub-shrub, and forested wetlands within the project area.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak