Building 6 Adaptive Reuse, Boilerhouse to Office Conversion, Aleda E. Lutz VAMC
American Structurepoint architects and engineers led the design for this $4.2 million, 10,233-sft adaptive reuse project, designed with sustainable principles and being submitted for LEED Silver certification. The project involved the extensive conversion of a 1948 boilerhouse into a newly renovated office building, which now houses various Veterans Affairs’ offices. The reconstruction completely revamped the interior, improved the exterior envelope, and added a new second floor with elevator and enclosed stairway access. Each of the two floors contain offices, conference/training room space, break area, waiting and reception area with an accessible restroom, entry vestibule, and associated support spaces on both floors.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak