Briggs Road Area Water Line Improvements
American Structurepoint led the design of seven 8-inch water lines (ranging from 1,200 to 2,200 lft), including transfer of water service taps and fire hydrant replacement. The aging water line network has exhibited a history of main breaks. The overall project constructed approximately 11,200 lft of 8-inch water line. Approximately 1,100 lft was installed by horizontal directional drilling.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak