Bridlebourne Subdivision/John Osborne Legal Drain
Due to extreme back-to-back 100-year rainfall events experienced throughout central Indiana during the fall of 2003, multi-million dollar residences were inundated within the subdivision. American Structurepoint investigated the interconnected ponds within the subdivision, including an upstream and downstream analysis within the legal drain. Recommended improvements to alleviate the possibility of future flooding included a larger diameter parallel storm trunkline interconnecting the ponds and an improved overflow spillway near the outlet of the system. Public information meetings with the Bridlebourne Homeowner’s Association and the Hamilton County Drainage Board were conducted to present the benefits of the proposed improvements and the estimated construction cost of the project.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak