Broad Ripple Mixed-Use Retail and Parking Development
American Structurepoint provided civil engineering for this project. The project consists of the redevelopment of approximately 1.25 acres at the southwest corner of College Avenue and Westfield Boulevard in Indianapolis. Construction activities consist of demolition of the existing gas station and commercial building along with the associated infrastructure. The improvements include the construction of a mixed-use building that consists of 25,000 sft of retail space located on the first floor of the building that also serves as a multi-story parking garage.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak