Bridge No. 537 - Tecumseh Street over Maumee River
Fort Wayne, Indiana
American Structurepoint designed this rehabilitation of a 3-span, earth-filled arch with limestone fascia. The original design incorporated non-standard-sized limestone fascia, and the plans dating back to the 1910s did not offer extensive dimensioning. As a result, field personnel took detailed measurements and made sketches by using rappelling and ascending techniques to gather the required information. Detailed information was gathered on deteriorated and missing portions of the façade in the arches and on the piers. Additional responsibilities for the site analysis included plan preparation, plan checking, and final quantities for this historic structure.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak