Bridge No. 330 - West Jefferson Boulevard Over St. Mary's River
Fort Wayne, Indiana
This LPA project began as a bridge replacement until an engineering analysis showed the bridge could be saved. It involved reconstruction of the 3-span, earth-filled concrete arch. The new deck was cantilevered out to provide bike lanes on the structure. Due to the park setting, decorative railing was used and special attention given to detail. This beautiful rehabilitation won an ACI award for superior use of concrete.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak