Bridge No 203 Baseline Road over CSX
Vanderburgh County, Indiana
This $4 million, locally funded grade separation project involved an 87'-6" single-span bridge using Type I prestressed I beams on integral end bents with MSE wall abutments. The bridge provides 40' clear roadway and a 5-degree skew. The MSE wall in the southeast quadrant placed parallel to the road alignment to allow for an access road to a utility substation. The consulting project included railroad coordination, road and bridge design, utility coordination, right-of-way acquisition, and environmental permit coordination. The bridge spans two CSX Railroad tracks and a legal drain.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak