Bray Homestead Mitigation Site
A series of City of Carmel roadway improvement projects resulted in impacts to emergent and forested wetlands. American Structurepoint prepared water quality permits for these projects including Indiana Department of Environmental Management Section 401 and US Army Corps of Engineers Section 404 permitting. Carmel was required to provide compensatory mitigation as a result of these impacts, and American Structurepoint met this challenge head-on. Working with our partners in the region, we identified a property owned by Noblesville Parks and Recreation that was suitable for use as mitigation, with the added benefit that it contributed to the long-term development of the Noblesville Parks’ property. American Structurepoint designed an approximately 5-acre emergent and forested wetland mitigation area to satisfy the permit obligations. This site was constructed in 2013 and is on-track for success by the end of the monitoring period.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak