Brand Road/Bristol Parkway and Dublin Road/River Forest Road Bike Path Tunnels
This project included two bike paths/pedestrian tunnels to provide safe crossing for pedestrians, cyclists, school children, and park patrons on a fast-track design schedule. The tunnels were constructed using 12-foot by 9-foot ConSpan structures.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak