Blanchard AFB Phase I ESA’s
Hancock County was evaluating the feasibility of a flood risk management project along the Blanchard River in the areas near Findlay and Ottawa, Ohio. URS and Hancock County retained American Structurepoint to perform Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) for properties within the study corridor. The flood risk management projects will be completed as part of a US Army Corps of Engineers civil works project. The responsibility of American Structurepoint included the environmental investigation of over 200 parcels within the flood risk management corridor.
American Structurepoint was responsible for the management, coordination, and logistics for successfully completing the investigation. The work included multiple team members assessing property conditions from multiple field visits and via aerial survey. The investigations also included review of regulatory records and historical documents for the entire project alignments, and organizing the report deliverables in a manner that could be easily utilized.
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak