Bass Road Improvement
Allen County, Indiana
This $25 million LPA road reconstruction project included the design of 4.5 miles of a new 3-lane roadway section with curb and gutter. Additionally, the project included design of new storm sewers, a multi-use path, and traffic signing, as well as four roundabout intersections. The project includes coordination efforts among Allen County, INDOT, property owners, Genesee Wyoming Railroad, environmental resource agencies, and utility companies. Significant challenges for this project include coordinating the design of all five phases of construction, which will be constructed sequentially. The first two phases will consist of roundabouts at Hadley Road and at Flaugh Road, connected by a three-lane section from Hadley Road to Clifty Parkway. The next two phases will construct the remainder of Bass Road up to the intersection with Hillegas. The last phase will consist of reconstructing Bass Road from Scott Road to Hadley Road.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak