Bass Road Corridor Improvement
Allen County, Indiana
This $25 million LPA road reconstruction project included the design of 4.5 miles of a new 3-lane roadway section with curb and gutter. Additionally, the project included design of new storm sewers, a multi-use path, and traffic signing, as well as four roundabout intersections.
2021 ACEC Indiana Engineering Excellence Awards Honor Award - Transportation, for the first two phases completed March 2019
The project included coordination efforts among Allen County, INDOT, property owners, Genesee Wyoming Railroad, environmental resource agencies, and eight tility companies. Significant challenges for this project include coordinating the design of all five phases of construction, which will be constructed sequentially. The first two phases consisted of roundabouts at Hadley Road and at Flaugh Road, connected by a three-lane section from Hadley Road to Clifty Parkway. The Hadley Road Roundabout features a unique roundabout iwith a railroad crossing through the center island.
The next two phases will construct the remainder of Bass Road up to the intersection with Hillegas. The last phase will consist of reconstructing Bass Road from Scott Road to Hadley Road.
- American Structurepoint Wins $500 Million Rota MACC
- Newman Road Project Receives Indiana Engineering Achievement Award
- SR 37 Corridor Drainage System Cited in National Engineering Competition
- Greg Henneke Achieves ASCE Fellow Distinction
- Glasswater Creek of Plainfield Receives National Recognition For Design Excellence
- American Structurepoint to Serve As Advisor for 16 Tech Signature Bridge Project
- Noblesville Wastewater Treatment Upgrades Cited In National Engineering Competition
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak