Back 40 Parking Lot Green Improvements
This project involved the design and construction of parking lot improvements to a large municipal parking lot. The city desired to reduce the amount of stormwater entering the combined sewer system from this paved parking lot. American Structurepoint implemented multiple low-impact design options for the lot including rain gardens, pervious concrete, and underground detention basins to promote maximum groundwater infiltration. The system was designed so that the city could monitor and restrict the ultimate discharge rates of stormwater from the lot.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak