Avon Town Hall and Police Station
The 7,600-sft municipal building is based on the Georgian Colonial style of architecture for the agencies in Avon. It houses Avon's offices for the town manager, the secretary/treasurer, the Public Works Department, the planning director, and the Avon Police Department. The front-entrance portico faces a divided entry drive from US Highway 36. The rear portico has a spectacular view of an existing lake and the balance of the approximately 51 acres of land that will be developed into a park. Future plans call for pedestrian and bicycle trails, indoor and outdoor sports facilities, and other public buildings such as a post office and public works garage.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak