Anson is a sustainable community based on economic development and the health and wellbeing of the community. Located along I-65 between SR 334 and SR 267 (just northwest of Indianapolis), the Anson Development is a 1,700-acre development consisting of residential, retail, office, and warehouse space designed on the principles of sustainability, accessibility, and low-impact development. Civil engineering consultants from American Structurepoint coordinated the project with interstate improvements to I-65 at SR 334 and at SR 267. Anson is a place where people and commerce can grow and thrive together through cooperative partnerships with education, government, and community resources. Major corporate headquarters are already located in Anson, with over 500,000 sft of industrial space and over 2,500 jobs created since the plan was implemented.
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak