Argosy Parking Structure
American Structurepoint completed the design of this award-winning, six-story facility constructed using cast-in-place, post-tensioned concrete. The parking garage is clad in brick on two sides with brick towers at the entry. It can accommodate 1,900 cars, including handicap-accessible spaces.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak