Angus Industries repairs Caterpillar heavy equipment. This 48,400-sft heavy equipment maintenance facility project was a structural design and includes a complete machine shop and steel fabrication area with multiple welding areas, as well as the corporate offices, which consist of 5,200 sft of ground-level offices and 5,200 sft of mezzanine office space. Our firm also considered several special requirements in the design, including a 20-ton overhead crane. The building consists of a 43,200-sft, 24-ft clear machine shop and heavy equipment repair shop, 5,200 sft of ground level office space, and 5,200 sft of mezzanine office space. The site is located on an 8.0-acre site at 34th and Elizabeth Streets.
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak