Airtech Park Pond Relocation/Wetland Delineation
This project involved a wetland determination and delineation on an approximately 10-acre site containing a dam across Middle Creek, a headwater tributary to the East Fork of White Lick Creek. Delineation included review of the soils, hydrologic indicators, and vegetation in accordance with the 1987 US Army Corps of Engineers Wetland Delineation Manual.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak