AEP RR Spur over Lawrenceburg Trail Bridge
American Structurepoint prepared construction plans for this 1,300-foot railroad embankment for rail access to the AEP power plant, including a ConSpan structure and two drainage culverts. We were also responsible for preparation of in-office wetland determination for the spur relocation and box culvert placement over walking trail.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak