875 Summit Condominium
American Structurepoint provided project planning, water and storm sewer design, and final development plan of a six-unit condominium building. Design of the storm sewer required field visits and strategic planning to all storm water to discharge properly into the existing combined sanitary sewer system. The firm also provided easement descriptions for the property.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak