146th Street Promise Road to Boden Road
Specific projects for this corridor included a partial interchange at US 31 and SR 431, including a new 2-span steel bridge over US 31 and SR 431; realignment and reconstruction of 146th Street from SR 37 to Cumberland Road; and a new alignment segment on the east end of the corridor, including bridges over William Lehr Ditch and Sand Creek, which provides a vital connection to I-69 and was a critical factor in the continued development of the Noblesville Corporate Campus. Maintenance of traffic to minimize inconvenience to the public was a major item in each design segment. The total construction cost for this corridor is over $95 million.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak