143 West Market Street
American Structurepoint performed a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment for this commercial high-rise building in downtown Indianapolis. The investigation resulted in the identification of historical dry cleaning facilities near the subject property, which were considered recognized environmental conditions. The environmental concern for this property was the potential impacts to indoor air quality. Our firm worked closely with a sub-consultant on a sampling plan and implementation of a Phase II indoor air quality investigation, which included the sampling of sub-slab soil-gas as compared to indoor air quality.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak