Yeager Road Reconstruction
West Lafayette, Indiana
Yeager Road was widened from two to four lanes with a double turn lane median, and a two-lane roundabout was added at the intersection of Yeager Road and Northwestern Avenue. New storm sewer, underdrains. curb and gutter, sidewalk, walking path, asphalt, and decorative lighting were also added. The project was completed in November 2012.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak