Westfield Boulevard and 96th Street Roundabout
This fast-track project involved removing an existing traffic signal and replacing it with a single-lane, modern roundabout, which could easily be converted to a double-lane roundabout in the future, and improving all approaches of the intersection. The project included total reconstruction of approximately one-half mile of Westfield Boulevard and upgrading the existing two-lane roadway in the city of Carmel.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak