Waterstone at Carriage Trails
Huber Heights, Ohio
Waterstone is a 192-unit, luxury apartment homes development on 10.0 acres on the west side of SR 201 at Carriage Trails in Huber Heights, Ohio. Survey services included boundary, topographic, and ALTA surveys for the site. Multiple easements were required to be prepared to facilitate access to the site for construction. Other survey services included property surveying location survey for construction, an easement boundary survey, easement descriptions and acquisition assistance. Engineering services included onsite construction documents for an erosion control plan, site dimension/zoning plan, master utility plan, water main profiles, grading plan, storm sewer profiles, site/pavement plan, entrance details, and site plan details.
We also prepared and filed for an Ohio EPA water supply PTI for public water improvements, an Ohio EPA notice of intent (NOI) for earth disturbance activities, a stormwater management plan, a subdivision plat plan, and provided construction administration review of shop drawings related to storm sewer improvements.
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak