Water Pollution Control Facility Construction Phase Services
American Structurepoint provided project observation, contract administration, and construction management services for the expansion. We had staff in residence on the project, directing and participating in full-time construction observation, including coordination with the design engineer. Our team served as the prime liaison between the project’s owner and contractor and had personal interaction with all levels of owner staff, from plant operators to the Public Works Board. Additionally, we coordinated the review of submittals, responded to contractor information requests, affected design revisions necessitated by field conditions, and negotiated change orders when necessary.
Our firm also managed the budget of this SRF-funded construction project, which includes lump sum, allowance, and unit cost elements. We prepared new standard operation procedures (SOP) for the new treatment elements. The SOP allows operations staff to switch between dry weather and wet weather operational modes.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak