Wastewater Treatment Plant Rehabilitation
Terre Haute, Indiana
American Structurepoint is the lead inspecting consultant, providing construction inspection and administration services for upgrades to this plant. The project entails 30 separate areas, including new structures and process facility modifications. As the new facilities are being constructed on the existing wastewater treatment plant, there will be extensive coordination with the Terre Haute operations staff to ensure ongoing treatment operations are maintained throughout the construction effort. Construction is scheduled over a three-year period; however, several significant elements have a one-year early completion requirement.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak