Corydon Wastewater Treatment Plant
American Structurepoint completed structural engineering services for a three-cell concrete tank, each cell 60 feet square, with daily fluctuating water level (maximum of 21 feet) and with two feet of free board at maximum water level. This structure was designed to allow for future addition of three adjacent attached cells of equal size. We also completed structural engineering for a small freestanding concrete masonry structure to house a restroom and some equipment.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak