Corporate Center North
American Structurepoint provided master planning, conceptual design, and survey services for this 120-acre office/warehouse park on the northwest side of Indianapolis. Our firm’s later involvement included the complete infrastructure (stormwater master planning, design of stormwater collection systems and a series of detention ponds, road alignment and design, and sanitary sewer investigations and design) as well as the structural and architectural design of the majority of the buildings.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak