US 50 Flood Gate at Tanners Creek
INDOT’s proposed modification to US 50 at Tanners Creek required the relocation of the floodgate that protects the city of Lawrenceburg from the Ohio River 500-year flood event. The project included the construction of an 84-foot by 12-foot by 5-foot rolling steel floodgate and new concrete flood wall/wing walls to replace the existing floodgate on US 50. Constant coordination was maintained throughout construction with the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE). Work was performed for the City of Lawrenceburg. Construction costs were $1.47 million.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak