US 50 Bridge Utility Relocation
The US 50 Bridge Utility Relocation consists of the relocation of approximately 390 lft of 18-inch sanitary sewer, 275 lft of 42-inch storm sewer, and 1,600 lft of 16-inch water main to accommodate a new bridge over Tanners Creek. Specific challenges included designing all facilities in a limited right-of-way, designing around proposed bridge piers and MSE walls, use of pressure-rated storm sewer pipe where the water main and storm sewer had less than 10 lft separation, a 400-foot water main creek crossing, construction of a sanitary sewer near the edge of a hill, and use of nitrile gaskets on the water main through an old gas station property.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak