US 421 at SR 62 Intersection Improvements
Jefferson County, Indiana
The intersection of US 421 and SR 62 is being reconstructed as a two-lane roundabout intersection. The roundabout is being constructed as a safety improvement project to help reduce the high severity accidents at the intersection. The project involves pavement rehabilitation, and the addition of curb and gutter along the roadway. Roadway drainage will be conveyed to the existing roadside ditches through curb turnouts and curb inlets with drainage pipes. Also included will be overhead lighting of the intersection and advanced signage for the roundabout. American Structurepoint is providing design services, environmental documentation and permitting, and public information.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak