Towne Road from 116th Street to 146th Street
This project involved fast-track design of an urban, four-lane divided boulevard. The roadway includes curb and gutter, a raised 20-foot median with turn lanes and a multi-use pedestrian/bike path on each side, as well as storm sewer, two roundabouts, right-of-way engineering including full route survey, and land acquisition.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak