Three Rivers Protection and Overflow Reduction Tunnel (3RPORT) Program
Fort Wayne, Indiana
As part of the city of Fort Wayne CSO Program, the consulting engineering team has started design of the 17-foot-diameter storage tunnel to collect, store, and transport combined sewer overflows to the Water Pollution Control Facility. As part of the design team, American Structurepoint is providing environmental services and collection system design for the project.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak