Thompson Ditch/Poplar Street Sewer
Terre Haute, Indiana
American Structurepoint provided construction management and inspection service to the city of Terre Haute for placement of sanitary and storm sewer infrastructure on the city's east side. The project included placement of an interceptor sewer, with pipe sizes ranging from 30 to 36 inches, in the bottom of a stormwater conveyance facility commonly known as Thompson Ditch. The work associated with this project included construction of a sanitary sewer lift station, 10-inch force main, multiple pipe boring, gravity sanitary sewer up to 36 inches, manholes, storm sewer, inlets, and laterals, as well as incidental work including excavation, backfill, bedding, testing, and surface restoration.
Additionally, the project included placement of a new storm sewer system that captures stormwater runoff along Poplar Street. This portion of the project involved construction of a storm sewer and a BMP storage pond that discharges into an existing stream within a city park. The associated work within this section of the project included curb and gutter, placement of modular block wall, installation of storm sewer, resurfacing of Poplar Street, and placement of new concrete driveways.
- Noblesville Wastewater Treatment Upgrades Cited In National Engineering Competition
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak