The District at Linworth
American Structurepoint provided several services supporting the rezoning of a 20.5- acre property in Columbus, Ohio, from LC4 to multi-family LARLD to allow development of The District at Linworth, a 326-unit, multi-family development on the south side of Linworth Road. American Structurepoint worked closely with the owner, land planner, and architect to develop a layout to accommodate varying building types, stormwater management features, parking, and accessibility.
Responsibilities also included coordination with the City of Columbus and Ohio EPA for permitting of zoning commitments; rezoning; a sanitary sewer capacity evaluating the capacity of the existing subtrunk sewer versus the remaining capacity due to the population increase resulting from the rezoning; design of a public gravity sanitary sewer extension (3,500 lft 8-inch sanitary sewer), including a PTI (Permit to Install Permit); private water extension; a stormwater management study, including storm sewer and grading improvements; erosion control/Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWP3); and intent (NOI) for earth disturbance activities.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak