The Flats at Fishers Marketplace Apartments
Various Locations, Indiana
This development consisted of four, multi-story apartment buildings, and a clubhouse on approximately 11 acres. The site required rezoning and a number of design iterations to ensure compliance with the zoning/engineering standards in the area. The site design placed the buildings just off a public roadway and sidewalk, leaving minimal space for flexibility and utilities. The design also incorporated hidden parking and under-building garage spaces that required detailed grading and utility configurations.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak