The District at Edwards Farm
The District at Edwards Farm is a 228-unit, 14.3-acre multi-family development on the west side of Edwards Farms Road in the City of Columbus. American Structurepoint worked closely with the owner, land planner, and architect to develop a layout to accommodate varying site restrictions, including a United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) jurisdictional stream, a Marathon Oil transmission pipeline, a Columbia Gas transmission pipeline, and stormwater management. Responsibilities also included coordination with the City of Columbus and Ohio EPA for permitting of zoning commitments; a public gravity sanitary sewer extension (2,000-lft of 8-inch sewer line), including a Permit to Install (PTI); private water extension; a stormwater management study, including storm sewer and grading improvements; erosion control/Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWP3); and Notice of Intent (NOI) for earth disturbance activities.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak