The Bridges, Giant Eagle and GetGo Retail Development
American Structurepoint’s civil engineers are providing site development and permit/construction documents for this Giant Eagle and GetGo mixed-use project. Located in Bridges planned unit development, the project includes construction of a Giant Eagle grocery store (110,000-sft) on a 12.4-acre site, along with an associated parking lot to accommodate approximately 876 vehicles. The GetGo gas station includes a retail component (5,600-sft) and associated parking lot to accommodate 58 vehicles, on approximately 1.6 acres. American Structurepoint is leading all civil engineering efforts, coordinating meetings with City officials, and providing landscape plans and site lighting plans.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak