Terry Lee Auto Dealership Development
As the auto industry rebounded from a crippling slump, this dealership looked to American Structurepoint to help develop a site for a new facility. Our team of civil/site engineers provided design and engineering services necessary to prepare two conceptual site schemes and a preliminary site investigation for the 57-acre site. Our staff also reviewed zoning, drainage, sanitary sewer, water, traffic, and TIF District requirements for the City of Noblesville. We also reviewed drainage and compensatory storage requirements and met with INDOT to discuss proposed access to SR 37 and SR 32/SR 38. American Structurepoint’s land surveyors were also involved in the project and provided the ALTA/ACSM Land Title Survey.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak