Tate Street Recreation Center
This project added an exterior water play area to an exterior municipal pool. It also provided a roofed, outdoor skate rink and support facilities, including an office, skate rentals, public toilet rooms, concessions, and mechanical and maintenance areas. American Structurepoint developed design documents, created architectural construction documents and specifications, and coordinated among civil, structural, and MEP disciplines.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak