Tanger Outlet Mall
Tanger Outlet Mall is a 350,000-sft retail center located on a 60-acre site, just off of I-71 north of Polaris Parkway on Route 36/37. American Structurepoint was responsible for construction staking of the 10-building campus and parking lot. This included establishing high-order survey control that was to be used by staff surveyors as well as multiple other contractors on site throughout the duration of the construction; layout of the building megapad; precise locations for the building foundations and structural support columns; layout of the multitude of cubs for roads and parking islands; and light pole staking. The work was completed within a busy construction site that required constant coordination with the army of contractors all working simultaneously on site.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak