Subarea Interchange Planning Study, I-65 Corridor
Crown Point, Indiana
American Structurepoint conducted a Subarea Transportation Study to determine operations and impacts of a new interchange along I-65. The analysis included preliminary geometrics, operation analyses, environmental impacts, and project cost estimates of alternate interchange locations. The project was coordinated with many stakeholders and jurisdictional agencies lying within the 50 square mile study area. This combined planning and traffic operations study supplemented the Northwestern Regional Planning Commission's Vision 2030 Plan and was a precursor to an Interchange Justification Study.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak