St. Vincent Fishers Hospital
This 120,000-sft, 3-story building is designed to meet the needs of one of the fastest growing municipalities in the country. Because it is an emergency care facility, it was designed for enhanced factors of safety. In order to meet pre-defined vibration tolerances and fire-resistance requirements, a detailed analysis of the floor system was performed to ensure selection of appropriate framing members and floor slab thicknesses. In addition, due to site constraints that limited the acceptable overall depth of the building, special attention was given to the design of the lateral load resisting system to provide required resistance while maintaining economy. This overall cost of this project was $16 million.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak