SR 67 over I-75 Bridge Rehabilitation (AUG-67-3.45)
This project included structural improvements of Bridge AUG-67-0345 on SR 67 over I-75, including detailed plans for the removal and replacement of the existing bridge deck and portions of the structural steel. The previous structure was built in 1958 and was approximately 400 feet long. The scope of work also included a preliminary engineering report, field inspection, construction phasing and development of the MOTAA report, and preliminary structural analysis for the bridge. Based on our field inspection, we made recommendations for patching the bridge substructures where needed, repairing or replacing structural steel, and other necessary structure repairs.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak