Sixth Street/Gordon Road/West Shafer Drive
This federally funded project widened approximately 5.5 miles of roadway along Gordon Road, 54th Street, and West Shafer Drive from US 421/SR 39 to Indiana Beach Drive, one of Indiana’s largest open-air seasonal amusement parks. This total reconstruction project consisted of a three-lane roadway section, one lane in each direction with a center two-way left-turn lane, including curb and gutter, a ten-foot multi-use path, land acquisition, storm sewer, drainage, and environmental permitting. Phase I of the project improved the existing bridge over the Honey Creek Bay of Lake Shafer by raising it to allow more boats to pass safely underneath. Phase II included design of the first roundabout in Monticello and White County.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak