Scatterfield Park West Tech Park
American Structurepoint worked with the Anderson Redevelopment Commission, in conjunction with the Flagship Enterprise Center, Purdue University, and the Anderson Innovation Center, to provide site development, utility, roadway and site infrastructure services for the master plan and development of a new tech park and Purdue Technical Center located at a former 76 acre brownfield GM plant site. The site design includes grading, drainage, utilities, pavement, and pedestrian walkways.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak