Saxony Mixed-Use Development
Saxony was designed as a cutting edge, 750-acre, mixed-use development with office and industrial space, housing, retail, and master-planned utilities, drainage, and roads. American Structurepoint’s engineers worked closely with both the cities of Fishers/Noblesville and a private developer to design the multitude of infrastructure components. Today, Saxony is home to a diverse mix of corporate headquarters, advanced manufacturing facilities, retailers,
and families. The diverse housing options are mixed with open space, and include proportionally scaled business districts, industrial areas, and retail. The design standards were established upon the principles of new urbanism, and cohesive development was achieved through theming, design, and application of consistent building materials. Saxony has already become a community unlike any other in the greater Indianapolis area, and once fully developed, the infrastructure alone could exceed $40 million in construction.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak