Senescent at Diebold
Fort Wayne, Indiana
American Structurepoint provided site/civil construction plans and permitting services for a proposed memory care healthcare facility near the northeast corner of Norarrow and Diebold Roads in Fort Wayne, Indiana. This included an existing conditions plan; demolition plan; engineering site plan; grading and drainage plan; storm sewer plan; utility plan; erosion and sediment control plan; stormwater pollution control plan; best management practice (BPM) design for stormwater quality; site lighting/photometric plan; drainage computations and summary report; required submittals to Allen County and IDEM for required approvals and permits; and construction administration.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak