Sage Road/Poppy Road Lift Station Modifications
South Bend, Indiana
American Structurepoint provided design services to modify these existing lift stations, both of which transport approximately 1.5 mgd of average flow and 2.3 mgd of peak flow. Based on the City’s Lift Station Facilities Plan, the existing plug valves, which are difficult to operate, will be replaced with new knife gate valves. Also, permanent bypass around the stations’ wet wells will be provided via hose clamp connections to the existing force mains. In addition to the valve replacements, the project included complete cleaning of the wet wells and provisions for bypass pumping during construction based on available pump drawdown test data provided by the City. This project was completed in spring of 2014.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak